Dutch based Lovink Enertech supplies world class products to the electrical industry. Equipped with expertise in product development, research, testing, in-house production we sell MV cable accessories based on our unique technology. The vacancy is a perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission of providing customers with reliable and competitive products, now and in the future.
The E&D Engineer MV provides in-depth electrical expertise to our products, working with electrical experts at customers as well setting up development work together with universities. The opportunity to work on new developments as well as supporting customers on existing products, together with your colleagues, creates a dynamic work atmosphere in this position.
You specify the electrical design of products by means of modelling and simulation. The final design will be achieved by validating the design with prototypes in our own laboratories. In close collaboration with your E&D colleagues, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain Management, the design is then shaped into a new product. Developing long-term technical concepts, often in collaboration with Universities and knowledge centres, is also part of the job responsibilities.
You work closely with fellow engineers on a daily basis, each of whom has their own expertise within the complex technology that comes together in our products; industrial product design, mechanics, thermodynamics, chemistry and electrical engineering.
Fit for the job
You are a self starting professional, capable of executing work independently and you lead (sub) projects. You work systematically, you experienced in set-up and writing project- and test plans and (test) reports. You are highly motivated, broadly interested, inquisitive, creative and result-oriented. You look for cooperation, you are communicative. Your network provides many new impulses for both operational and strategic issues. You enjoy both the theoretical and the practical elements in the job.
- Masters degree in electrical engineering with specialism in energy technology or medium/high voltage;
- Significant experience in performing physical simulations, for example with ComSol;
- Experience in working with medium voltage measurement setups and measuring equipment;
- Preferably experience working in a development department;
- Preferably experience in the market area of accessories for medium and high voltage networks;
- Fluent in English, preferable fluent in Dutch. German is an advantage.
We offer you
- a challenging position within an international and innovative company.
- a position in a flexible and dynamic organization with short lines of communication.
- dedicated training and personal development programs as we strongly believe in permanent education.
- a competitive salary package
- appropriate secondary employment conditions.
Mail your curriculum vitae and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Function: Dennis Bergsma, Manager Engineering & Development, +31 612 44 39 80.
- Procedure: Kim Bisselink, HRM specialist, tel. +31 315 33 56 52
About our company
Lovink Enertech specialises in the development, production and supply of innovative and reliable cable accessories. We supply cable joints and terminations for medium voltage cables up to and including 36 kV. For more than 100 years, our high-quality products have proven their contribution to a reliable electricity grid.
To guarantee the quality of electricity networks, we invest significantly in product development and engineering. Lovink Enertech has extensive and modern test facilities, such as a high voltage and materials laboratory and an outdoor test field. In addition, we work together with test institutes, research institutes and universities.
Our main customers are utilities, industry, contractors and installation companies. Lovink Enertech sells products world-wide.